Oops – I did it again!

(With apologies to Britney Spears :-) )

I have found yet another error in ‘A Regency Adventure’ – and a fairly major one at that! This is all thanks to “Common Regency Errors” at http://www.eclectics.com/allisonlane/common_regency_errors.html. I quote:

“A Viscount is not associated with a place, so he is Lord Titlename. Usually his title is the same as his family name.”

O-o-kay. I’d assumed ‘Hawkesborough’ was associated with a place, so now I’ll have to re-think. I’ve never heard of ‘Hawkesborough’ as a family name. What to do? I don’t think ‘Lord Daughtry’ has the same ring about it…

Posted in General on Oct 5th, 2009, 7:30 pm by althea

5 Responses

1. July 30th, 2012 | 7:14 pm

Hеllo my loved one! I wish to say that this post is aweѕomе, grеаt written аnԁ includе approхimatеly
    all signifіcаnt infos. I would like to peer eхtrа рosts like this .

2. September 13th, 2012 | 12:29 am

I must thanκ you for thе efforts
    yοu’ve put in penning this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal website now ;)

3. September 13th, 2012 | 9:40 pm

Јust dеsіre to sаy your article is as astonіshing.
    Thе clearnеss on your pοѕt is just
    cool and i can think you’re an expert on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

4. July 31st, 2013 | 9:22 am

Fantastic web site. A lot of helpful info here.
    I’m sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your sweat!

5. March 3rd, 2014 | 4:09 am

Black ladies are extremely exotic and, they are a really different type of ladies.
    There are so lots of stereotypes linked with black girls and, you will discover the girls really
    interesting. Black ladies have a dark skin and, they are understood
    for their nature of being aggressive. It is really intriguing how
    black girls have the tendency to spark interest and dispute.
    The women can be discovered in all parts of the world and, the most popular black women are African Americans.
    African women are known to be really calm and simple.
    Due to the fact that they have comparable features, it frequently becomes really hard
    to tell the ladies apart physically. African
    American ladies are children of former servants who were brought in from Africa, several years
    earlier. They have a really long history of battle and last
    accomplishment. The black area in America has actually needed to combat many
    fights simply to be heard.